Lets enjoy it while it lasts !!!

Have some new means to kill time at office : Orkut and Linked in ,besides crosswords ,rediff movies page and at one time sudoku.I hope they dont ban us from using any of these sites :( ..Then life would be so miserable . Also I'll be completing 2 yrs at Sun tommorrow and by coincidence its also the annual day of my company.There's a bash at some place farrrrrrrrrrr from office(called Whitefield) ,which i dont plan to attend coz I'm travelling back home ..
I always look fwd to going back coz I'm treated so royally (if i stay for the weekend only) ..They think we struggle it out day and night and do lot of intelligent work out here..I dont even try to change their perspective :) ...Lets enjoy it while it lasts !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White water rafting at Dandeli

Melkote : The temple town

Kodachadri : A fabulous weekend !!!