What a week!

An exam on Monday,Tuesday ,Wednesday !!
The ppl at univ keep asking us to work on the courses.
The ppl in the lab want us to stay focussed on the research (courses dont matter they say)
VxWorks drives me crazy --installing itself is such a pain as of now.
The hard disk crashed this morning.
I did a back up some days back ,but dont know what is lost..
Am running after the IT guys here since afternoon.
My 3rd wedding anniversary!! :)
And its still wednesday . I dont know if want the days to run faster coz then there are more deadlines.I dont know whether they shud be slower --coz i want the weekend to come by soon .
Thats life!
Jeena isika naam hai ...
--D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White water rafting at Dandeli

Melkote : The temple town

Kodachadri : A fabulous weekend !!!