All for a bug thats not been fixed that

I dont feel like coming to work !
I feel i should quit the company
I had an argument with a colleague
Wish they had an option in teamtrack which said
"Dont feel like fixing"
Life's become a war between me and the bug !!!

Its not actually 'bout the bug,but more abt not having the motivation to work at all :)
I simply dont want to work ...
What i want to do in life is ... "Nothing"
Yes as simple as that
Laze around at home,watch TV,read novels,cook and be saitisfied ...heaven!!!!

Comments

Doing nothing is the hardest thing to do,
you never know when to stop :-)
Unknown said…
good job. we should tell krishna and ashwin about this.
vicky said…
hey good blog:).krishna and ashwin must know this as they are failing to do their work..motivate people in team:))
Dakshina Dasari said…
Hey Saurabh and Vishal,
Thanks...
This blog sometimes becomes my personal space for rants and cribs ...Lets keep K and A out of this..They wont be too pleased!!!

Popular posts from this blog

White water rafting at Dandeli

Melkote : The temple town

Kodachadri : A fabulous weekend !!!