At Unmaad 2008




I had a rocking time at the Unity Concert,a part of Unmaad 2008,hosted by IIM bangalore, this weekend.It was so much full of energy and Veene,my brother and I had a great time.There were 2 bands performing :The Pakistani band strings and the Indian band called Mrigya.I liked the novel concept in one of the presentations by Mrigya in which there was a fusion of Rigveda chanting and reading the Azan .It sounded heavenly.Also besides the bollywood medly mix by Strings was very entertaining and had the entire crowd there joining in.

So the count of my live shows have increased and I am looking forward to many more.
[ Lucky Ali ,Hariharan,Kailash kher, Atif Aslam (Jal Band),Pankaj Udhas ,SivaMani ,and now Faizal(Strings)!!! )

Comments

Gazal said…
wow...
me too had an opportunity to attend a live concert at IIM (ahem)
the mood is unparalled!!!!

thanks for dropping by the blog.

Popular posts from this blog

White water rafting at Dandeli

Melkote : The temple town

Kodachadri : A fabulous weekend !!!