Monday blues


After a lovely visit to Bgm ,meeting up with friends at Peenk's and Anand's wedding,some great time spent with the family coming back to office is nothing to look fwd to ! Ah ! i wish could spend all my life in Belgaum :Cleaner,greener ,peaceful and serene ,at home ..

But I woke up in the bus to the sound of honking vehicles and knew -- yes I am closer to the much hyped 'IT city' /Garden City of India ...
It's really a bad start of the day to wake up like this,then bargain and fight with the autowallah ,feel cheated and then u realize u also have to go to office ..

The whole day in office ,i kept reflecting to myself as to is this what i wanted in life .Have we spent all our lives to reach here .Strangely this is what we wanted -well paid jobs in a software company ,living in bangalore -- now i have it all ...And i dont want it.. Deep in my heart i know i dont like it.

They say that think carefully what u wish for --You may actually get it --Then there's no looking back --the deed's done and u're doomed for sure !!

Some good friends at the office made me feel better ;Else this day was one which i would love to eliminate if i could !

Comments

Rashmi Patel said…
Ah! And imagine poor me batting the giant city alone :)


let meet sometime....
Vicky said…
I never wanted, and i never dreamed for this IT job... but it all happened Dakshina....
Vicky said…
I Never Dreamed ,neither i wanted to be in " IT Job"... but it all happened
Dakshina Dasari said…
Yes Thrivikram,
Many things happen by chance.Nice to see u blogging!

Popular posts from this blog

White water rafting at Dandeli

Melkote : The temple town

Kodachadri : A fabulous weekend !!!