Bad start of a day !!

I had a meeting to attend at 8.30 am ,(which is veryyyyy early by my standards).So I left home by 7.40 am .I had to pay a fare of 6 Rs to travel from Vijaynagar to Majestic .I discovered that I had exact 6Rs and a 100 rupee note. There , I boarded a bus that was going to Richmond Circle . I was just hoping that the lady conductor would have the necessary change(The fare again being 6 Rs) :Usually when they dont ,they only pay u back the rest of the change after grumbling throughout the travel (which is also acceptable). But I was totally shocked when she asked the driver to stop the bus at some point and asked me to get off the bus !
I was in no point to argue and so got down,managed to get an auto and reach office.Ended up paying a couple of Rupees extra to the autowala as well --which is always the case,as they never have the exact change.
The idea of a bus pass does not hold for ppl who dont travel regularly by bus. You
shud have a smart card which actually simply deducts the fare,and which can be topped up by a convenient amt regularly (just like a prepaid card for your mobile :pay as much u use),making life much simpler for the passengers and the conductor ..
Hmmm..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White water rafting at Dandeli

Melkote : The temple town

Kodachadri : A fabulous weekend !!!