2007 --first blog

Just thought that there was no entry this year ..so here i am scribbling something just to start it off and keep it updated ..
Anything memorable :My last week trip to Surathkal and to the Udupi Krishna temple ,with ny sis and Dad . My dad wanted to go there to visit the temple,but my sis and I were also happy as we got to go to the beach.There's a beautiful temple near the Surathkal lighthouse and you can have a fabulous view of the sunset . I remember spending my time with friends there when I was studying at NITK ..
So this time when I went there I took my sis along .While returning we ate the typical Surathkal Bhel (which has carrots,mango and beetroot!!!) --Its all the same ..The same ppl ,same taste ..nothing seems to have changed much ..the same quiet place --And i hope it stays that way .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White water rafting at Dandeli

Melkote : The temple town

Kodachadri : A fabulous weekend !!!