Unanswered Questions

I tend to introspect and reflect everytime I visit my in-laws.It makes me don the philosophers cap. We lead contrasting lives ,if I may so put it ; as they make me believe .What seems a perfect existence to me is non acceptable to them and vice versa. Not that I am an angel / all understanding to get into their shoes to understand why they live the way they do . Anyways its not abt inlaws here : Its abt opinions of ppl in general.

Whats the perfect life ? Where does this continuous pursuit of happiness lead us to.
What is happiness ?
I believe I am happy ,but the wise ppl around me tend to believe that there 's much more to life than spending some weekend outside /and lazing away ur time,etc etc . Which makes me believe its all an illusion . You are what you think you are [ Not a great revelation !!! ] .If you want to be unhappy ,you will be even if you're a millionaire have the perfect spouse and the so called perfect life.The same "me" feels superhappy and super depressed in different circumstances,other material things being constant.Maybe the intangibles matter,those that cant be seen and enumerated and accounted for. There might be a formula for success but there's none for happiness. Its subjective and ever evading and is always resides in the next time zone. We always plan to do thing to be happy "later" and "later".What of "now" ???

End of the Gyan session !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White water rafting at Dandeli

Melkote : The temple town

Kodachadri : A fabulous weekend !!!