In the campus ...

They say life's very fast in Mumbai.But I think it depends on whether how far your workplace is from your home.Life's become easier that way for me in Mumbai ..
My workplace is just around a 7 minutes walk from home and it is within the IITB campus --so the only minor inconvenience is crossing the road and walking into the IIT campus which takes you into a difft world altogether ..You forget that u're in a monstrous city like Mumbai and believe me u can feel the change the moment u step into the campus ..you feel u're in a protected and safe world altogether ..That wasy contrary to what ppl told me life's easier in Mumbai .I spent around 2.5 hrs commuting to and fro from office and now i have that much more time to myself here ...So generic statements dont hold true ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White water rafting at Dandeli

Melkote : The temple town

Kodachadri : A fabulous weekend !!!